Monday 18 January 2016

Ding Ning: I Don’T Feel That I Am A Leader

Ding Ning: I Don’t Feel That I Am A Leader
Since 2011, Ding Ning has already impressed the coaching staff with her stable performance. According to the head coach, Ding Ning is already considered to be the leader of the Chinese Women’s Team since 2012. Knowing about this, the two-time world champion is very modest to say that she still hasn’t felt it and would want to better assume such responsibility in the near future.  
Sina Sports. Currently, Ding Ning has the most stable performance among the Chinese Women’s Team and this made her become the leader of the team. 
In the recently concluded two rounds of the squad trials of the Chinese Women’s Team, Ding Ning failed to achieve a ticket for the World Team Championships. But despite that, she still didn’t disappoint the coaches. 
In fact, Ding Ning is considered by the coaching staff to be the leader of the women’s team. Knowing about this, Ding Ning tries to be very modest. “I possibly played relatively stable last year but I don’t feel that I am the absolute leader. I am still in the development process.” Ding Ning said. 
Kong Linghui even said that such position has already been given to her during the London Olympics 4 years ago. Now, Ding Ning still maintains an excellent competitive condition and this made the coaching staff to have high hopes on her. 
“I hope that I would be able to assume this responsibility. This is a kind of trust and pressure.” Ding Ning concluded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment