Monday 18 January 2016

Zhang Jike: I Am Already Healed from injury

Zhang Jike: I am Already Healed


Zhang Jike was in such a difficult year last year after encountering a series of problems, from injury to disputes. All of them played a role on his poor performance in 2015. As this year started, Zhang Jike was able to show a better performance in the squad trials. Could this mean that he has already recovered? After the competition, Zhang Jike said that he’s already healed. 
Sina Sports. Zhang Jike endured a lot of criticisms in 2015 due to poor performance. This time, after showing good results, could this mean that he has already gotten past that stage? 
At the start of this year, Zhang Jike showed good results that impressed his teammates and the coaching staff, including the head coach LIU GUOLIANG. According to Zhang Jike, getting to participate in this year’s World Championships is important for him. 
“At present, the important thing is the Kuala Lumpur World Team Championships because the team’s achievement definitely can improve the players.” Zhang Jike said. 
Since the World Championships is a big competition, the Grand Slam champion is aware of the degree of difficulty. “The difficulty now is big. I just need to adjust myself well because in that case, my fighting spirit and my condition will also become better.” He added.
Recalling 2015, Zhang Jike said that he was such in a difficult year. He was in a series of injuries and at the same time, met a lot of problems. This time, he confidently said some improvements. 
“I am already healed. I will give my efforts in protecting myself well.”Zhang Jike concluded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment